Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update

So I know that it has been a long while since I have updated, but most everyone knows that I have been a bit busy. Well, a lot busy actually. I finally arrived home last Friday from spending one month in Uganda, Africa. It was a trip of a lifetime, and I am so glad that I did it. I told Nathan that I definitely want to go back some day as long as he goes with me. There will be lots of pictures, and it will take me a bit of time to get them all up.
I am still a bit tired from the trip but have been sleeping a lot better than when I first arrived home. The girlie and I are re-adjusting to having each other around again, and I am excited to get to spend some time with her over her summer break. She has one week of summer camp left in a couple of weeks, and I am hoping to find a VBS for her to do in August. It is extremely hot (something I did NOT miss), so we don't get much time outside. But it's nice to just have time with her to relax, play, and hang out. She also loves helping me around the house, which I'm hoping will stick around as she gets older.
So be patient, and the pictures will come around. Until then...

No comments: