Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol

I normally don't post anything outside of pictures and stuff, but I had to take the time to comment about American Idol. Not too impressed this year, and I hope that it gets better. So I'm taking this quick opportunity to post my top four. Since the judges did 13, I'm allowed to do four instead of three. These are in no particular order just random.


Danny Gokey

Kris Allen

Lil Rounds

Matt Giraud

Why only one girl among three guys? 1) there are only five girls in the top 13, 2) Lil is the only girl I've been really impressed with 3) I'm not keen on the idea of underage contestants and two of the girls are. So there you have it! Dawn's top four! Take it for what it's worth...a whole whopping $.10!!

Pics of the girlie's birthday party is coming soon. Mommy is under the weather and there are A LOT of pictures to upload!

No comments: