Saturday, July 12, 2008

OKC, OK

Mom and Aakami (in her "Freezy" jersey)

Grandma (I want to look that good when I'm --!)


A fountain in Bricktown

Some buffalo...you see them around town quite a bit


After Aakami did my hair but before she did my makeup. Forgot to get an after pic, will have to get it from my aunt. I did look hot though!!! Too bad I didn't have a date!!!

Kelly's daughter, Fiona, all ready for the wedding

Mom and Aunt Jamie's friend, Kathy Couch

The canal in Bricktown

A dedication to the Land Run, which is how Oklahoma came to be!


What a blast! There is so much to share, yet I don't know where to begin. I didn't realize how much I missed my family until I went on this trip. Growing up these were the cousins that I was closest to. It was so hard when they moved away. I'm glad that I was able to be there when Kelly got married! Even though I was dreading it immensely, I'm also glad that I made the car trip down from IN to OK. Please keep me accountable for staying in touch with them. I need it!
This is just a start to the pics. I'll post more later!!

No comments: