Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Know, I Know

I know that I promised more pics, but a lot of cuckoo-cuckoo stuff has happened. We were suppose to go to Indiana, but Emma got sick. But Emma doesn't just get sick like other kids get sick. Other kids get little cold, runny nose, maybe a little cough...not our Emma! Oh, no! Within 24 hours the little runny nose cold went into her chest. Thought we had another trip to the hospital on our hands...we've now limited her to one a year. She's used it already, so she has to wait until next year! So thanks to Mommy's wonderful friend K, we were able to borrow a nebulizer and start breathing treatments. Flash forward five days later, and we're finally on the uphill! We even ventured out of the house!!!! You might get those pics next month since I'm running about a month behind! ;) So I finally was going to sit down at the computer and upload pictures when I cannot find the UBS port cable!!! Oye! So you're just not allowed to look at pictures for a little bit longer. However if I can do it correctly I might try to upload a special treat for all you H.P. fans out there!!!! (you know who you are!) That is all. Good night! Well, actually good afternoon!!!

No comments: