Friday, April 30, 2010

Flowers





I will never claim to be a professional photographer. I can even say that I am not an amateur photographer. I do though have a passion for it. I have been studying (little at a time) on how to use our camera other than point and click. My favorite things to shoot are landscapes, nature, anything that doesn't move (i.e. people). I believe that aside from maybe doing a little cropping, a picture shouldn't need any touch-ups. Anyway, I'm still learning. These are a few of our flowers in our yard. I am so thankful to the person who invented the digital camera so that I am no longer wasting an entire roll of film to get just a few good shots. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh honey you are a great photographer! give yourself some credit! i love your photos and look forward to when you post them here!! keep it up mdf!!

Boiler Girl said...

Thank you! Miss you lots!!!!!