Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Universal Studios



Me w/ Doc Brown!!

My favorite ride! It was in 3-d!!!






Kim and I went to Florida for our annual doctor's visit, so this year we decided to be wild and crazy and go to Universal Studios. Kim had been but it had been a while (no numbers!) so most everything was different. I had never been, so it was a new experience for all! It was a blast to be able to go and ride "grown-up" rides and not be concerned about eating times or nap times or bed times or grouchy daddies! :) Thanks Kim for a great day! Cannot wait for 2010!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a great time! I haven't been there in atleast 15 years! 2010....I'm so there. Gotta love a Harry Potter world!
I hope that you are well. It was great seeing last weekend. Thanks for the visit!