Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Kicks

Emma is free of her old AFOs for her shoes. She now has an insert for her shoes to give just a slight bit of support on her arch and ankle. Mommy was so excited that she was able to go to Super Target and buy regular tennis shoes! Yes, you read correctly. Mommy was thrilled to buy shoes for the girlie that cost less than a new pair of jeans! So bye, bye AFOs!!! They did an amazing job, but we're so ready to move on!

The old AFOs



Also, a little side note. A big THANKS to all those who suffered through the heat to go to my surprise party! Boy, a surprise it was!!! I'd post pics, but since I didn't know about it I had no camera! So anybody who took pictures, please make me a copy. Thanks again everyone! Love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for Emma(and mom & dad) about the new kicks!! What a great (no pun intended) step forward!!
Welcome to the club! I hope that you had an excellent 30th bday!!

Lindsay said...

Yeah Emma! Love the kicks:) Gracie had those:)

Unfortunately my camera was completely dead at your party:(( I pulled it out as soon as you got there and it wouldn't even turn on. I left it on the last time I used it. I know Kim was taking some...