Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To Nathan




My husband will be the first one to admit that he is not romantic. In fact, he will work harder not to even have to try than to attempt to be romantic. He believes that Valentine's day was created by the chocolate and card people to make more money. I would agree to a certain extent, but I would hope that one day out of the year would be it in the romance department. All of that aside, my husband stepped out of his comfort zone and did something so amazing it still makes me teary-eyed. He wrote me a letter. I know, I know he also made me dinner and gave me a rose, but the best part of it all was the letter. I'm not going to go into what it said, but he told me exactly what I needed to hear at this point in time. A letter. That's all. It was cheap. It was easy, and it was the best gift of the day. Thank you my CH!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Isn't it great! That's what Gene does for me each year! It's the best!